I ordered and paid for a new phone because the first phone I got was stolen.It has been over a month and I was told that I would get my phone within 3-7 days.

I have called repeatedly with nor results. I asked to speak to someone who speaks english, the person said "I am speaking english" and I said well it is not very good english because I can not understand you and there needs to be a person answering the phone who speaks and understands english. The person hung up on me. I called back and asked for a supervisor after being on hold for more than ten minutes, I was disconnected.

I am going to find out about a class action suit right after I do a charge back on my credit card for the amount I paid for a new phone.This is b******t

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of tag mobile at all. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above" of tag mobile phone service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Tag Mobile needs to "i want them to send me the phone immediately, matter of fact i will do a charge back on the credit card and they can keep their #*%!^#@ government phone!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tag mobile phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tag Mobile.

Comments