Coverage Area
Style and Design

Was approved for service. Signed up with byop plan.

After three weeks of not receiving anything, I asked them where the SIM card was. They said we signed you up with sprint service and we are out of stock with the cell phones. I told them I already had a phone, signed up for byop service and only needed a SIM card. Ok.

They said they will change the service over to a gsm provider. Took them another three weeks. After still not receiving a SIM card I contacted them again and I kept getting from them that it has not shipped yet check back in 48 hours. After almost 2 months of receiving nothing from them, I received a SIM card.

I had service for three months, then they dropped my service with absolutely no warning or explanation. They customer service could not tell me why they cut my service. All he said was that I needed to re apply. AGAIN?

After waiting two months for a SIM card and then only having service three months? When nothing has changed? This company is the worst, very unprofessional and very poor customer service!

Lifeline program should not be allowing this company to operate. They are scamming!

Review about: Tag Mobile Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments