tag mobile has a call center where know one understands English! when i call because the company stole money from me by not placing min's on my phone! i was told that i would have to give the last 4 of my ssn. i will not and do not by law have to gave any part of my number! i explained that the company was to gave a pin number i was disconnected

by the person on the other end of the phone! funny part of this is that they have no problem taking money and not gave the min's and then using the ssn not to help correct the problem! for they have to money for free with out answering

any question to why they will not render the min's to the phone! nor will they refund the money! i have been treated as if i were trash under their feet! but my money was good!!

must be nice to get money for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Tag Mobile Phone Service.

Comments

Tag Mobile sucks! You can't understand them.

They are clearly somewhere else. Additionally, the life line phone they sent me was a peace of *** phone with everything in spanish -- and when I got it into english it was still half spanish and the most idiotic phone i have ever used . And then they had me pay 25 to up grade to a used smart phone -- most likely it will be junk also. Other life line carriers give you a brand new smart phone.

Clearly Tag Mobile is ripping off us and the government. DON'T USE THEM!

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have suffered as a result of the aforementioned ordeal related to TAG Mobile service. I would like the opportunity to research your account so that we can find the best resolution to your issues. If you don't mind, please e-mail me directly with your name and either your account number, telephone number or the address you used to sign up for service. Also, please include a contact number where you can be reached in case any additional information is needed. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

TAG Mobile

jose.ibarra@tagmobile.com

The outsourced outfit needs your social security number to finance terrorism, along with the next Fast and Furious campaign that Eric WitHolder says he doesn't know about.

TAG mobile you need to stop your outsourcing, or prepare to file for bankruptcy within 5 years.

People are sick of these turds overseas who love to disrespect Americans (like our President does) talk over them, and call them mam when they are clearly a sir.

TAGMobile
Carrollton, Texas, United States #602624

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration you have experienced. As a representative for TAG Mobile, I would like the opportunity to research your account and provide you with a timely response and proposed solution. Your posting does not provide me with enough information to further investigate your account activity. Please contact me via email using the address below and provide me with your name and account number, telephone number or the address you used to sign up for service. Also, please include a contact number where you can be reached in case any additional information is needed. I look forward to working with you to resolve your issues.

Sincerely,