Waiting for over a week to have a phone number ported in, They have plenty of excuses; wait 24 hours; wait 24-48 hours; out internal team is working on it; the list goes on and on, but can't get my number ported.

Its hard to get thru when you call and they have an option for a call back, which no one ever calls you back. so I chat and that only works now and then most of the time it's offline.

The web site does not work at all , if you set up an account you can't login very often and if you do it doesn't give you any info at all. no data usage or any info for your phone service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tag Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

I have complaint to customer service TaGMobile. I enrollment on Free phone .(Government program) Send all information .

Proof documents. And them they said is invalid. Don't receive. etc.

Call each representative , said different history. Press bottom to talk in Spanish said :You are calling in out service time. No matter what time you call anybody answered. All of the representative have accent from India.

You request the correct email . darren.scott@tagmobilesupport.com or said can send these documents through Whatsapp at (469-450-3507) this number is not longer in service. I need help . Because they are taken all confidential information.

The have your Social security number , ID.We need to complaint to the Attorney General. Or submit investigation