On tag websit,indicated,unlimitated data usage,first 500 gb is high speed,then low speed down,unlimite for each month.tag company cut my service,when i call they say i over used.how ever my data usage tells exactly how much i did used.so this false advertisment.is not unlimated ,why they are not stright forward in the begening.we are bless for free phone for people low incom and disable,like me.but they (tag mobil) shouldnt take advantage of Goverment free phone,if goverment pays them,then tag mobil should provid decent service,and be truetfull to customer.iam not comfortable ,they ask ssn# and date of birth.date of birth should be suffitiant ,and street address as well as our phone # california life line already has our information,and they renew. Each year.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tag Mobile Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

i barely use my free Truconnect phone. the phone provided is a low budget piece of junk.

i'm switching to tag mobile for the data but i will probably be disappointed with the phone they provide. oh well.

frankshen

Data usage is not unlimated as indicated on tag website .needs to change ,and be straight forward to customer.