3.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Ok, so I qualified for the lifeline program, and received my phone in like two weeks.Fine.

I get the phone, and yes, it's a smartphone as promised, but it's very small, and hard to type on. Fine, you get what you pay (or didn't pay for). I tried to make things work with the phone, but in the end, I needed something bigger. I was told I could bring my iPhone, and just have the sim card cut to nano size, and I'd be good to go.

Well, I go to T-Mobile today, and the girl cut the card, but said the chip was still too big, therefore, unusable with my iPhone. Rendering me completely phoneless. I call Tag, because the chat box never came up, and the guy was like you need to go to a mobile store to have them cut it, because we have customers that are using iPhones with our service. When asked where exactly I could get my card cut, he said, we don't have any lists for locations.

I had to order a new card, and I was charged $3. I said I shouldn't be charged for it, because his representative told me wrong information. I still got charged. I asked if there was a way to expedite the card since I have a trip coming up in 10 days, and he said there wasnt.

I called later and spoke with a different agent, who said they couldn't speed up the card, since they just hand it off to the postal service, but he was much nicer than the first agent, and told me I can call Tuesday for the tracking number, or just check my email.I asked best buy if they can cut, and they said yes, so hopefully I can use my iPhone.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tag Mobile. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tag Mobile.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Tag Mobile to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tag Mobile?

Comments