Coverage Area
Style and Design

TOO MANY WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW BAD, but phone doesn't work, SIM didn't work. I've been with them almost 60 days with no working phone or SIM. They lie, cheat, scam, swindle the gov't subsidy and treat customers like idiots. They waste my time, so I call them, chat with them and waste theirs trying to get services!

Today they actually said, "the shipping dept ran out of stamps" and that is why I haven't gotten a phone ordered weeks ago. Was supposed to be expedited and OVERNIGHTED to me. Their promise.

And OMG! Stamps? Stamps? They don't even USE stamps! How *** do they think people are? Lies upon lies. I was also told it was USPS's fault I didn't have the phone last week. DURING that chat I check USPS website and NOTHING was reported in the way of outages or delays and I did not get any email indicated their was ANY trouble. USPS is very good about letting me know these things. LIES!

IT SHOULD NOT BE THIS HARD TO GET PHONE SERVICE!

I also am disabled and they are trying to pawn off the replacement phone with NO Closed Caption capabilities that I rely on to make calls (or basically understand any conversation. Even using the speakerphone with the speaker IN MY EAR or earphones does not help), or Nav apps so I do not get lost (yes, my memory is so bad, I got lost FOUR times in one trip in a neighborhood I had lived in for 7 years, my mom lived in for 12 and in a city I've spent me entire life in). Deplorable treatment of disabled!

I A M B E Y O N D P I S S E D !!!!!!!!!!!

guitarrgirl wrote the review because of poor customer service at Tag Mobile and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Tag Mobile to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was constantly repeating themselves and manipulative. Author liked the most concept. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tag Mobile and tag mobile mobile phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tag Mobile?

Comments

Clovis, California, United States #1245039

How could you have a monetary loss of $200 on a free Obama Phone? How can you even complain if it's free? If they don't do what you want, contact one of the other 12 companies offering free phones and have them send you one.

to Anonymous #1349015

I also lost about $200 since their phone wasnt working and they didnt send replacement i bought a phone and guess what... They turned my sim off .