Tag Mobile - HORRIBLE, WRETCHED COMPANY LIES AND STEALS

3 of 66 Tag Mobile reviews

TOO MANY WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW BAD, but phone doesn't work, SIM didn't work. I've been with them almost 60 days with no working phone or SIM. They lie, cheat, scam, swindle the gov't subsidy and treat customers like idiots. They waste my time, so I call them, chat with them and waste theirs trying to get services!

Today they actually said, "the shipping dept ran out of stamps" and that is why I haven't gotten a phone ordered weeks ago. Was supposed to be expedited and OVERNIGHTED to me. Their promise.

And OMG! Stamps? Stamps? They don't even USE stamps! How *** do they think people are? Lies upon lies. I was also told it was USPS's fault I didn't have the phone last week. DURING that chat I check USPS website and NOTHING was reported in the way of outages or delays and I did not get any email indicated their was ANY trouble. USPS is very good about letting me know these things. LIES!

IT SHOULD NOT BE THIS HARD TO GET PHONE SERVICE!

I also am disabled and they are trying to pawn off the replacement phone with NO Closed Caption capabilities that I rely on to make calls (or basically understand any conversation. Even using the speakerphone with the speaker IN MY EAR or earphones does not help), or Nav apps so I do not get lost (yes, my memory is so bad, I got lost FOUR times in one trip in a neighborhood I had lived in for 7 years, my mom lived in for 12 and in a city I've spent me entire life in). Deplorable treatment of disabled!

I A M B E Y O N D P I S S E D !!!!!!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Manipulative

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
California Lifeline
Review category
Telecommunications
review #958076 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tag Mobile? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 66 Tag Mobile reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 23 #1245039 Clovis, California, United States

How could you have a monetary loss of $200 on a free Obama Phone? How can you even complain if it's free? If they don't do what you want, contact one of the other 12 companies offering free phones and have them send you one.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.